GENERAL DISCLAIMER, AND NO WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Pele Mountain” or “Company”), has taken all reasonable care in producing and publishing information contained on this website, and will endeavour to do so regularly. Material on this site may still contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors, for which Pele Mountain assumes no responsibility. PELE MOUNTAIN PROVIDES THIS SITE INCLUDING THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE STRICTLY “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THAT PELE MOUNTAIN DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS (I) REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CLAIMS, STATEMENTS, LINKS OR OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS SITE (II) THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR (III) THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN ANY POSITIVE RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OF THIS SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PELE MOUNTAIN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF COMPUTER OF OTHER SYSTEMS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF MONEY OR INVESTMENT, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIAL ON THIS SITE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR OTHERWISE. The information on this site is for general information purposes only and is not a substitute for independent professional advice and, therefore, you should obtain such advice before making any investment decisions. Furthermore, you may not modify or reproduce in any form, electronic or otherwise, any information on this site, except for personal use unless you have obtained our express permission in writing. The information available on this site shall not be considered a solicitation for or offering of any investment in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offering would be illegal. The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed the information on this website and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of it.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Pele Mountain has provided links from this website to several other websites which are arms-length to the Company. The viewer should be aware that in linking to these outside websites, he or she is leaving Pele Mountain’s website and that Pele Mountain is not responsible for the content of any other site.
CAUTIONARY NOTE REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS
This website may contain forward-looking statements concerning the Company’s mining properties, with respect to exploration, production, capital, operating and cash flow estimates, and other matters. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management.
Statements concerning mineral reserve and resource estimates may also be deemed to constitute forward-looking statements to the extent that they involve estimates of the mineralization that will be encountered if the property is developed. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases such as “expects”, “anticipates”, “plans”, “estimates”, “intends”, “strategy”, “goals”, “objectives” or stating that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might”, “should”, “believes”, “projects”, “potential”, “forecasts” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative of any of these terms and similar expressions) are not statements of historical fact and may be “forward-looking statements”.
Forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause actual events or results to differ from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including, without limitation:
- commodity price fluctuations;
- risks related to the Company's ability to finance the development of its mineral properties;
- risks related to the Company's ability to commence production and generate material revenues or obtain adequate financing for its planned exploration and development activities;
- the risk that permits and governmental approvals necessary to develop and operate mines on the Company's properties will not be available on a timely basis or at all;
- uncertainty of capital costs, operating costs, production and economic returns;
- the Company's need to attract and retain qualified management and technical personnel;
- uncertainty of production at the Company's mineral exploration properties;
- risks and uncertainties relating to the interpretation of drill results, the geology, grade, and continuity of the Company's mineral deposits;
- mining and development risks, including risks related to accidents, equipment breakdowns, labour disputes or other unanticipated difficulties with or interruptions in development, construction or production;
- risks related to governmental regulation, including environmental regulation;
- risks related to reclamation activities on the Company's properties;
- uncertainty related to title to the Company's mineral properties;
- uncertainty related to unsettled aboriginal rights and title in Ontario and other jurisdictions in which the Company's properties are located;
- the Company's history of losses and expectation of future losses;
- uncertainty as to the Company's ability to acquire additional commercially mineable mineral rights;
- currency fluctuations; and
- increased competition in the mining industry
This list is not exhaustive of the factors that may affect any of the Company’s forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are statements about the future and are inherently uncertain, and actual achievements of the Company or other future events or conditions may differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements due to a variety of risks, uncertainties, and other factors. The Company’s forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs, expectations, and opinions of management on the date the statements are made, and the Company does not assume any obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management’s beliefs, expectations or opinions should change. For the reasons set forth above, investors should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to add to, change, update or modify this Legal Disclaimer, simply by posting such change, update or modification on this site. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on this site.